ECA Simulation Interface
The simulator interface for Blender Morse provided by ECA offer simple and practical tools to test and validate under simulation the pieces of sofware developped by the participants.
This software is written in C++ under WxWidgets 2.8.
It is simply activated by clicking on the starting Icon.
The following picture represent he main windows of this simulator.
Then the application allows:
- To define the robot and its environment.
In the current version we used two environments, and two robots, the CAMELON and the WiFiBoot platform
- To define and parameterize (position on the robots and main characteristics) the involved sensors.
- To save the current configuration or load an already existing one.
- To activate a simulation. The simulation could be a simple one allowing driving the platform with a joystick or a more complex one involving additional software modules (SLAM or automatic path generation and following as example).
- To display sensor data in real time and according different format.
You will find hereafter the links to the :